Colorimeter Stir Plate Kit
Add mixing to colorimeter measurements with this kit for making a colorimeter stir plate. This is an easy to assemble kit. No soldering is required and all necessary tools are included with the kit. See the project online documentation for assembly instructions.
Colorimeter Stir Plate Features
- Dimensions: 6.75" x 4.25" x 2.25".
- For use with the colorimeter.
- Uses a pair of strong neodymium magnets. The stir plate is designed so that the magnet hub sits directly below the cuvette in the colorimeter.
- Stir-plate has a variable speed control to allow for a range of speed from very slow to very rapid mixing.
- A blue LED indicator displays whether the stir-plate is on.
A complete list of all kit components can be found in the Online Documentation.
- Speed control PCB - assembled
- 3V motor
- Mechanical components including the motor mount, magnet hub and acrylic enclosure
- Hardware, magnets and tools for assembly
- Kit also includes a micro cuvette stir bar (7 mm x 3 mm)
- 3V power supply included
Open Source Design Files
The design files for this kit are published under open source licenses. See the Documentation site for more information. Additional links are included below to the open source design files used in this project.